Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 5 / ?]

ARE TRAPS GAY?

ID:WG8MlEQO No.952600 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's start with logic thinking. We will apply these questions to a trap, and it will help determine if they are gay.

>Does the person have a masculine penis?
No, they have a feminine penis.

>Is the person a man?
No, they are called dickgirls for a reason.

>Does a man have a numerical value of 1?
No, not only is that not the case, but a man (or a woman) has no numerical value. This is nonsense.

>Is it gay to be fucked by a girl?
No, if this was the case then all heterosexual sex would in fact be homosexual in nature.

Suffice to say, I think we can all agree that traps are not gay using quick and easy logic thinking.

Now, we will use imagination thinking to imagine a situation in which you are having sexual intercourse with a trap.

>Ok, so like imagine this chick; but she's this totally fucking SMOKING hot chick, and she's got really sexy titties and a sexy butthole that you can pound and a sexy little feminine penis you can stroke and suck.

Did that feel gay? I thought not.

We have used both of the types of thinking to solve the mystery of if traps are gay. They are not. I have used indisputable science techniques to skip the hypothesis completely and go straight to a proof. Science thinking is a secret third type of thinking that many people don't have so this may be a difficult concept to grasp for some.

I am happy to explain my theorem further and am opening this thread to discussion.