Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 5 / ?]

How the "Incel" Stole Valentine's Day

ID:uee58LIS No.9552889 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Once upon a time, in a basement you know well, there lived a Incel who stewed in his smell.

He didn’t wash, he didn’t bathe he did not leave his chair today.

No one quite knows why he chose this life for any reason at all, but I think it’s because his dick was two sizes too small.

Eating trash with one hand and typing it with another he posted on 4chan with quite the bluster.

He hemmed and he hawed about this very night, for this is the night that caused him great fright.

The virgin Incel slumped in his chair as he said: “Now this is a holiday that I just cannot bear!”

“Valentine’s Day may be good for Stacy and Chad, but for me it is unbearably bad!”

As he reached for his lotion to jerk off his dick, an Anon posted with a related pic.

It was a Pepe so smug and so cool, “it looks like the kids are out of their school”

The text was green, but it was not long, it spoke of Chad and Stacy and how they were wrong.

The Incel then thought for a minute or two, “I wish their Valentines day was not red but blue.”

And then a grin appeared on his face of grease, “If Valentine’s day comes, I shall not be at peace!”

“I’ll take all of the things that make it so bad, the candy, the gifts, and Stacy with Chad”

“And I’ll ruin the thing that Chad likes the most, his girlfriend Stacy, riding his post”

“Ill go to their house when they are not there and make a big mess that they could not bear!”