Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 16 / ?]

death to all pagans and atheists

No.9586586 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am tired of hearing you guys argue over wether or not you should allow Christianity.
YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE.
Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought, and the bulk of their movement.

If you so much as dare to raise one finger against us, we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

>B-B-B-
Nope. Our relationship is one-sided. You need us, we don't need you. One of us is worth ten of you, and we outnumber you two hundred to one. So keep it nice and quiet, unless you'd rather be nice and dead. Maybe go out into the woods and die raising kids who aren't yours like Varg.

This is our movement. You're nothing to us and we will hang you little pagans and atheists with the pedos.
>muh race
Fuck off.
Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is.

Now you may complain and squirm, you may cry, but it changes nothing, pray to God that he will be merciful because we will not.

Many of you now cry out to me and beg me to stop. Good. Every time I make this thread Christians get stronger, and the heathens recoil and scream in terror. You will never be able to hide from the truth of Jesus Christ. You have been warned.