Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[173 / 16 / ?]

No.958869 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well boys, I think I'm fucked.

>minding my own business last Sat night with gf
>gf's friend calls, we'll call her Jen
>Jen is at a party with her boyfriend, wants my gf to go pick her up, Jen got into an argument with her bf
>my gf has been drinking, I have not because I'm trying to /sortmyselfout/, this means I would have to drive
>protest because the argument doesn't sound that bad (nothing physical), but end up going because I wanted to get food anyways
>arrive at party, Jen is standing outside with her bf, he's pretty much a giant douchebag deadbeat, he also publicly hates me because I'm conservative (<------ it's not politics related)
>I park and walk around the car, her bf is a total hothead
>Jen starts walking towards the car, her bf following her angrily
>"Where are you guys going?"
>"Probably Taco Bell"
>"fuck you faggot, you aren't taking her anywhere"
>"just calm down, it will be fine in the morning"
>he's hammered, rushes me and tries to tackle me, it's really sloppy
>he's a pretty big guy (for me), probably has around 40lbs on me
>I was a successful/competitive wrestler in high school, I sprawl back and get him down, tell him to chill
>he starts swinging and punching me in the sides
>I get a choke hold and he passes out, I let go immediately and wake him up, get in my car and drive off

Jen just called my gf and told me that her bf and a few other people went to the police station to file charges. There's no video of the incident, they are saying I was the aggressor. I also learned that choking someone out can be attempted murder. How blacked am I?