Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 3 / ?]

WHY ROMANIANS ARE THE ONLY GOOD PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH

ID:GyZ/lVpS No.9601711 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ROMANIANS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
https://soundcloud.com/saschb2b/wild-thing-jaxson-gamble
Throughout my many studies and archeological findings I habe come to the ajspicious conclusion that YOU CANNOT BE A MORAL PERSON WITHOUT BEING A ROMANIAN PERSON!!! That's right, let me tell you something, when have YOU ever heard of the Romanian, the DACIAN people ever invading, pillaging other men's lands out of pure greed and pleasure? And NOW when have you ever heard of foreigners ever moving into rightful Dacian lands to plunder away everything we have and steal all we got? That's what I thought, all you foreigner dogs have ONE THING in common, since the Romans and up to the Americans, all of your empires are built on subjugation and uaurpation of poor men and woman due to your evergrowing greed for a new coat of paint on your car, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO STEAL THE WOOD FROM OUR FORESTS DUE TO HOW YOUR CORRUPTION HAS ALLOWED ITSELF TO FESTER WITHIN THE RANKS OF THE ROMANIANS, FUCKING NIGGERS BRIBING SHITFAGGOTS!!! Dacians, ROMANIANS have never invaded another man's house, foreigner or not, merely to loot, steal and rape, we only did so to defend OUR LANDS and live in FREEDOM, while you come to ransack everything we have and make us slaves. That's right, every one of you people, "people", every one of you, slavs, germs, anglos, arabs, tatars, magyars, turks, r whatever you faggots may call yourselves these days, THE ONLY THING YOU ARE IS A BAND OF THIEVES AND RAPISTS, OF DREGS OF DEGENERATES AND YOU ALL DESERVE TO BURN. If foreigners didn't exist with their perfidious vile indulgent destructive nature and every man was a DACIAN, WE WOULD'VE IN IN MOTHERFUCKING ANDROMEDA GALAXY BY NOW BITCH!!! FUCK YOU DOGS.