Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

RWBY original

ID:6PB8TPrA No.9627155 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My name is not imporant, I found the original RWBY season 1 and it is realy disturbing. I bought it of eBay for 6.66 dollars and it was labled as "RWBY Original Season 1" so i bought
it and it instantly arived at my door. I thought that was weird at first but i was to exited to care. Right as i took the box inside a crazy man yelled at me "YO IM DEADASS RIGHT NOW,
DONT TAKE THE BOX" turns out he was yelling someone else and got arrested. I went inside and put it in the DVD and i started watching it. What i saw was realy disturbing! it was normal
untill they get to the highschool and then all of a sudden my TV turned off and back on. When it turned back on Ruby was sitting on pile of dead bodies and was laughing. Her eyes where
all black and she looked at the camera. She said to me "I'm going to kill everyone you love and then im goin to kill you!" I got scared and unpluged the TV, but i kept watching anyway.
I rewinded to the sceen and there was nothing there. "was that real?" i thought to myself. The next thing happend when They went to the forest. everything was untill that part
where jaune is saved by pyrra, instead of saving the spear hits him and hyperrealistic blood comes out of his head and pyrra gets sad and kills herself. Then for a split second
I saw Rubys face. She was smilling but she had all black eyes and there was hyperrealistic blood in her eyes. after that it was normal. After that everone went to jaunes funeral and
it was really sad. Then the grimm attacked and killed everyone exept Ruby. She started crying and when she looked at the camera her eyes were gone and she was bleeding hyperrealistic
blood. Then my TV changed to an emergrncy news broadcast about a girl in a red hood killing people and i got really scared because i knew it was Ruby and she was going to kill me and
my familiy. I heard the doorbell ring and i heard Ruby say "I am here Alex!" i grabbed a baseball bat and opened the door and noone was there