Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[102 / 10 / ?]

Time travel is real

No.9628262 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
well ive been lurking on this forum for years and know my computer is comprimised. but i like to introduce chaos into my enviroments on occasion.

i am the discoverer of time travel. i didnt invent it , i never graduated, and i didnt have to make some fantastic machine.

what i am is someone forced to spend a lot of time in mental institutions. sounding credible so far? good moving on. At any rate during all of my stays in such facilities i was subjected to a procedure called ECT aka electro convulsive therapy.

ECT they say is they hook electrodes up to you and deliver a tremendous electrical shock to your body and its supposedly fixes irregularities in your brains functions. they say this to weed out fakers. as fakers are unlikely to subject themselves to such a treatment. what it actually is is hypno therapy.

the hypno therapy itself is nothing special and your simply given a combination of roofie like drugs that impair memory and various "truth serums" and thats where my story turns fantastic.

ancient civilizations have whispered of drugs that allowed them to predict outcomes of battles and see both the past and furture. the drugs used in this procedure do this.

im not sure what specific drugs do it but im assuming its a combination of them and not just a single one. and you can do godlike things while your "traveling" even though its just a vivid drug trip to you.

i shared this information with my doctors about 9 years ago. from the peter laugheed hospitol of calgary. and they stole it and have claimed it as their own i assume.

what puzzles me and why im telling you is because im curious why they havent come forth.... and like i said at the start i want to spread a little chaos.

the choice is yours wether or not you believe me but ill reiterate the secret lies in the drugs used in "ECT" aka hypno therapy used to treat mental patients . youll know youre doing it if your having a "vivid dream" and if you get this far try picking up a calculator, orAphone