Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:6u+xKX0s No.9645756 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I rented an Airbnb, there is basically constant activation of the new implant. It is like a sickening ultra-low frequency buzz, quite distinct from the wriggler. It's like this repulsive vile throb, and it is quite obvious that it is another version of the outer anal buzzer which I have not felt lately.

I tell you: the write into history that I will never be free of their sexual torture while they still live, and everyone else, especially the killers, seems to guarantee the long life of them who do it to me. It is a completely sickening feeling that does nothing but remind me that I was recently raped again, and it is basically tantamount to Helene's incessant pestering of her prisoner with that cok pump on his dick in that green bag, They are doing the exact same thing to me at this very moment with their remote control at this very moment, and no one kills them to stop them from doing it. No one kidnaps the children in their families and randsoms them against the abatement of this constant anal rape. I hate it. All it does is say to me in the le happy merchant's voice, ''Haha, I make you my slave.'' You don't make me your slave, whoever you are. I kill your family.