Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[84 / 15 / ?]

No.9646312 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All anyone wants to do is suffer and be depressed. I feel so down and out because I know I can do all the things I'm working towards but no one along the way wants to help. I am immensely talented at 2D and 3D, can code, have a vivid imagination, and believe with all my heart I can truly make my dreams happen. I've known a few people for a long time and I consider them my best friends (i only have online friends) and know they are good people. They're nihilistic, bitter, hopeless, remorseful, regretful. They are up one minute and down the next. Every day I try and support them and get them to be productive and active, and every day I get shot down and am left with empty words. I know I can be successful alone but if I ever become successful alone I can't trust an individual who didn't work for it. I couldn't. Not after I make it.

And every time they act on board and every new week they become lazy or inactive. I don't really know what to do and don't want to leave them behind. I don't really know what to do, or at least tell myself that. Thread theme below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_h-OkBl0Js