Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 13 / ?]

Girls that take advantage of dumb beta males thread

ID:jRVeqXa9 No.964713 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is anyone else amazed by the fact that pretty girls can literally live their lives on the kindness of beta males? One of my room mates is currently jobless, no car, no future prospects and currently has more money than I do because of all the "boy friends" she has. I'm not saying they're fucking, I'm just saying they are friends with her. They give her money, driver her places she need to go. I've never seen her buy groceries and she spends most of her time either in her room or in the tub. She has her own gym membership that she gets for free because of one of her beta orbiters. I swear she doesn't even use the days of the weak anymore, she now goes by guys names. Tom is Monday, alex is Tuesday, Jerry is Wednesday, and ect. Thing is I'm not even mad at her for taking advantage of people, I'm just amazed that it actually works. She pays her rent and she doesn't bother me what she does with her life, but I laugh my ass off at the 8 or so guys that come over literally throughout the week just to give her money or gifts. She plays these morons like a fucking fiddle.