Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:gXnu6UOa No.9663360 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I didn't feel the the new buzzer or the ultra-wriggler since I got back to the USA, but there is another wriggler, a milder one, right down in the center of the anus which has been wriggling every few minutes since I got back to the airport. It is right in the part of the anus where I said I recently felt fresh anal rape trauma at the Hotel Medellin Kapital. In there, they did a gigantic excavation of the 9:00 side, pretty much shredding all of the connectinve tissues between the dermis and the epidermis over there, or whatever the layers of that type of mucous tissue are called.

Overall, Colombia was a major bust for me. I was extremely optimistic about being able to pay for the compnay of a good looking woman down there. Even against my better judgemt, I went into two brothels down there, and I got turned down by two different prostitutes who told me they'd rather not have the money if it was my dick they were going to have to suck for it. I don't doubt for a moment that my enemies subverted intention to fuck a beautiful Colombian woman by sending me to Antarctica's fake version of Medellin instead of the real one where the whore probably don't tell the guys that they don't feel like sucking dick while they're hanging out in the whore house. Overall, it seemed like a pretty big mockery of my loneliness.

Now I'm back in the USA where I have no hope of being able afford a good looking woman, and certainly no woman of the caliber in which I am interested will want much to do with a semi-homeless friendless stranger. It is disappointed to know that in reality, I should have had no problem paying a beautiful Colombian woman to pretend to like me but, likely due to the fake city scenario, event he whore were turning me down and mocking me exactly like they do pretty much everywhere else I've been. Seeing these beautiful woman walking around with other men while I can't even pay one to pretend to like me is pretty much the worst of my personal feels.