Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:dMoWdtuc No.9666183 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In joshua 5:13-15 the following is said; Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?”
14 “Neither,” he replied, “but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come.” Then v. Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord[a] have for his servant?”
15 The commander of the LORD’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did
In every other event where an angel appears to a man, and the angel is worshipped the angel tells that who worships him not to do so, and to only worship God. Yet this time the *angel* ALLOWS joshua to worship him, something that can only be given to one person; God. This would mean that the leader of the celestial armies is none other than jesus christ, and thereby he already existed before being encarnated as a child, and thereby MARY IS NOT THE MOTHER OF CHRIST
This is further proven where on matthew 12:47-50 when the following happens; 47 Then one said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak with You.”
48 But He answered and said to the one who told Him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?” 49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”
JESUS NEVER CALLED MARY MOTHER and thereby worshiping her is worshiping A NORMAL HUMAN AND THERBY IDOLATRY