Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[158 / 44 / ?]

How the fuck do you not get burnt out on life?

No.9698226 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The problem is that you have to keep choosing between one evil or another, and no matter what you choose, they slice a little bit more off of you, until there's nothing left. At the age of 25 most people are finished. A whole god-damned nation of assholes driving automobiles, eating, having babies, voting for the presidential candidates who reminded them most of themselves, WHATEVER; doing EVERYTHING in the worst way possible. As for me I have no interests. I have no interest in anything.

So what's the point? Adopt a religion? I know it wouldn't be true; a comfortable lie at best. Have kids? They'll inevitably be absorbed into the consumer/producer globohomo communo-capitalist slave system. Go innawoods and become a hermit? I can't cope with loneliness, no one can, humans are a social species, that's why solitary confinement is one of the worst punishments most prisoners can get.

I have no idea how I'm going to escape. At least the others seem to have some taste for life. They seem to understand something that I don't. Maybe I was lacking. It's possible. I often feel inferior. I just want to get away from these people and their comfortable lies and their illusions. But there's no place left on this god-forsaken planet to go.