Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

I had fun last night

ID:cEDem9Mc No.9700157 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /b/ I dont really have anyone to tell this to because theyd probs make fun of me and call me a virgin, so ill tell it to you guys.

>Be me last night
>Go out with friends to celebrate two of our friends birthdays (They were born on the same day)
>Since I'm poor and I dont have a drivers license I walked, but they saw me and picked me up
>We have dinner and celebrate and then we go to a female friends house (still lives with her parents)
>At this point its me the two birthday friends (One is a guy but he's kind of effeminate, but I don't think he's gay either)
>Anyway the dude leaves cause his parents want him home, so its me and three girls
>We're watching Pulp fiction btw
>The birthday girl is beside me
>At first she has her on my shoulder
>Then I start scratching her head
>Other girl wants scratchs too so lies down on me
>Scratching two girls
>Bday girl starts scratching my arm
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Eventually gets to the point where i have both my arms around her and her leg is on top.
>Catching feels
>Feel bad for the third girl
>I tell some story about a massage train that happened in my class in the 7th grade
>Then Offer massage to third girl
>Bday girl wants massage too (I like bday girl)
>Go ham on her back and shoulders,
>"wow anon you're really good, where'd you learn all that?"
>Im not even that good
>"I massage my mom because she has back pains so she showed me how."
>Finish Bday girl and third girl. (second girl is sleeping on the couch
>Get ride back with bday girl home

I know you guys probs wanted some drugged up threesome but this was a real story. As I said, I cant really tell this to anyone but I am pretty happy with all this so wanted to tell you guys.

Also since /adv/ is broken and as dead as a nigger, does anyone know what my next move should be with bday girl? She just got out of a really shitty relationship recently but I'm pretty sure he's a sociopath, because they broke up once already. What should I do to make sure it stays permanent?