Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[193 / 25 / ?]

Seeking Anon Who talked about Talented and Gifted programs

No.9713928 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm looking for the anon awhile back that was talking about Talented and Gifted programs being
used to identify promising youth so they can secretly be kept down their entire lives. I think I slid through the cracks so to speak and I had a weird realization that one of my teachers was aware and perhaps protected me, although we didn't see eye to eye much.

Recently, it's been 10 years since my graduation and sadly all of those kids that were in it are fucked now. Abuse alcohol and drugs, grinding at a shit job for mediocre pay, college degree etc and more or less have lost the spark within them. They followed the system as they were taught but it ruins people in a way that is hard to describe. Everything I've learned has been self taught almost and I'm actually succeeding in life. I've never been healthier, more spiritually sound, getting close to being financially free, physically fit etc.

When I was about 6, I had a dream that lasted years. I remember so clearly, I lived my life in a dream until about 80ish and my mother woke me up for school. I was only asleep for 5 minutes, I used her as a snooze alarm( Just 5 more minutes mom) I had a daughter and a family, it was so real. I cried when I woke up because I had felt the time pass. I have felt deeply connected to something more ever since then, but somewhat lost my innocence at that point as well. Idk if the experience was a part of the light or darkness unfortunately. My spark has grown stronger. I desperately want to lift others in the same facets I described above, it's all I think about and work to complete.