Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 4 / ?]

We're fucked

ID:MKhVOg1D No.9725132 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
300 years we've existed as a nation of the proud and free. Now everything is crumbling beneath us.

The global elite are producing mass panic over the smallest shit. Degeneracy is rampant, and it seems as if this board is the only place where I am allowed to speak my mind freely without being judged or ostracized.

What happened? We used to have the manliest leaders in the world such as Teddy Roosevelt and Andrew Jackson, and some of the best ideology. We were the symbol of Western Civilization, rarely losing wars and having control over the entire world with our massive American influence.

Now look at us, a shell of what we used to be. Our boys are girls, put on makeup and prance around, they no longer start families, and curse upon their forefathers of which gave them the future. The gravest sin. I have no hope for this nation anymore, and this is my declaration of independance. No shall I bow the knee to foreign powers as they indoctrinate our society. I will preserve American culture, and raise my children as proper citizens, and curb degeneracy at every turn. God Bless the South. I pray for my fellow mutts.