Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[227 / 24 / ?]

Men Vs. Women Throughout History

No.9751956 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Men Throughout History:
"What are the stars in the sky? What is the moon? My descendants will solve this one day."
"What are these rock layers and bones encased within them?"
"What is the human body really made of?"
"What is the smallest possible object? Is there even a smallest object?"
"How does one create the perfect society?"
"What causes us to grow old? Could a person possibly live forever?"
"What is lightning? Could I harness that sort of power?"
"How does one create a perfect society?"
"Wild nature is full of fascinating animals that have interesting ways of obtaining food and protecting themselves from predators!"
"Hmmm ... I'm not sure if we should let women into universities. They'll try to talk about their vaginas at every opportunity."

Women Throughout History:
"What clothes should I wear? I need to be as pretty as possible!"
"How should I style my hair so that he notices me?"
"What color should the curtains be?"
"Why won't men obsess over muh vagina? Could it be that they are interested in history and the universe? Nah! They must be obsessing over their penises! Damn perverts!"
"Why do men on the internet disagree with me? They must be incels who are obsessed with muh vagina! Muh vagina is the center of the universe! It couldn't possibly be that some men don't want muh vagina!"
"Why aren't men obsessed with muh feelz? Could it be that they are thinking about history and the universe? Nah! They must be navel-gazing narcissists!"
"No! You're not supposed to obsess over sex in THAT way! You're supposed to obsess over sex in MY way! Pervert!"
"I'm so glad that women are allowed in universities! Let's see ... I'll take the muh vagina class so that I can become an expert in vaginology. I'll also make sure to insert some vaginology into every subject that men used to like."
"Space? Well ... stars are pretty I guess."
"Wild nature? Well ... I like baby mammals. They're cute."