Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[143 / 19 / ?]

it's not worth it

No.9760770 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sup bros. I don't mean to jack myself off here, but I'm basically a redpilled chad. one summer i had sex with a different girl every week. I'm 20 years old and have banged 30+ girls, a majority of them being 7.5-9/10 but there are a few girls that are like 4-6/10 that i banged when i was blackout drunk.

I know alot of you guys struggle with getting ass, but I'm here to tell you that that's okay. Seriously. I'm glad that you, my brother, won't be lured down the same path I was. Emotionless sex with random sluts is a bottomless pit of misery. There is so much more to life... Do you really want to stick your dick into some fucking retard whore who opens her legs for a new guy every week? It's absolutely disgusting.

Who gives a shit if you can't get laid. I haven't had sex in >half a year and desu I feel way better mentally than I did while I was fucking alot. Every young college girl is practically a fucking hooker. That pussy isn't clean and you should stay the fuck away from it.

Be proud that you're celibate. Save yourself for a woman that you love, I can promise you it will feel 100x better. Rage against the "sexual revolution". Hanging out with these fucking sluts IS NOT worth it, bros. It's literally a fucking waste. You'll find a good girl, I promise. It just takes time... but time is all it takes.