Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[79 / 10 / ?]

The coming collapse of the price of pussy

No.9767381 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Very shortly, we will witness a stunning decline in the amount of resources it takes to get in to a girl’s pants. As is it is now, you got to take her out to fancy dinners and funky bars for maybe, possibly, hopefully a chance to finger fuck a some slag who has had so much nigger dick up there that it’s like fingering a soup can. This is now going to come to an end. No more will these roasties be calling the shots. When bands of roving spics are on the loose, the comfort and warmth may be enough for you anons to bag a 6/10 or 7/10. And for people like me who have actual money and aren’t autists and can carry something of conversation it’s gonna be late teen 9/10s or higher from here on out. The best is going to be those 30+ ‘career women’ with degrees in management, they are going to be a dime a dozen, I intend to have two of them on retainer, shit I may teach them how to play catch with a ping-pong ball between their pussies just for laughs.

How do you anons feel about the coming collapse in pussy prices?what are your plans?