Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 9 / ?]

ID:XR82PMBv No.9778967 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I came out to my family that I'm into anal vore.
Let me elaborate.
I'm a male in my early 20's. If you were to ask me who I am, the 1st thing I would instantly say is "l am an anal vore fanatic". Its who I am. It’s my identity. Anal vore is my life, and it felt important enough for me to tell my friends and family. I decided the best way to tell them would be to have an anal vore "coming-out party", though didn't tell them that the party was going to be about anal vore ahead of time. I'm not stupid. I knew they would look it up in Google and see a bunch of stupid things and criticisms by trolls about it, so I decided that to make the best impression of anal vore I would have to present it to them myself.
I ordered pizzas and planned a lot of fun activities we could do that would explain to my friends and family what anal vore is.
It started when they came in through the door. I gave everyone a sealed envelope and told them not to open it until I said so. When everyone had arrived (grandparents, aunts and uncles, my parents, 3 of my cousins, and a couple non-family friends), I announced what the purpose of the party was and had them open the envelopes. I had commissioned a popular artist that I really like to draw sketches of each of my family members/friends anal voring me, and printed these pictures out and put them in the envelope (he agreed to do the sketches for $5/each BTW so it wasn't too expensive for me). Everyone kinda laughed and a couple of them were confused when explained (my grandpa got kind of mad at me though). I basically explained to them that I'm into anal vore and what it is. I don't think they took it very well though because they joked a lot about it (they kept asking if I was serious or if I was joking). A couple people (my parents and grandparents mostly) seemed upset though, unfortunately.