Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[228 / 52 / ?]

Preppers are fucked

No.9780812 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The military knows who all the preppers are - they are on a watchlist. Think it's a good idea to hoard all of the resources like a grubby little rodent? Think again. The gov/military track people's purchases and we know who has bought more than they need.

In a few weeks, squads of soldiers, myself included, will be rolling out in tanks & helicopters, armed to the teeth, and will forcefully instruct preppers to share their resources with others. If you even dare to resist this, we will not hesitate for a single second to fucking dome you. The world is grinding to a halt and there is going to be an extreme shortage of resources, and I personally hate preppers. If we enter a house and I see a big stack of toilet paper, I will set my military dog onto your pathetic hoarding ass for atleast a minute. He's a 60kg german shepherd so you'll have to survive the rest of this ordeal with 1 arm. Goodluck with that.

Fuck preppers. There is nothing more pathetic than a skittish, paranoid freak of a prepper that is selfish enough to hoard resources from others. I personally can't wait to press your heads into the grounds with my boot.

Consider this a heads up. Share with others and I will spare you.