Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[129 / 24 / ?]

No.9790547 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, I've been debating whether or not to post this, but I've decided that the circumstances and human decency require it.
>inb4 source
>inb4 LARP
>inb4 nothingburger
My brother in law works for the CDC in Georgia. No, I won't give his name, obviously, and no, I won't give his job. This is for my protection as well as his. As of yesterday he says that the staff of the CDC is preparing for a nationwide lock down that will last until August at the very least. When when he thought this would likely happen, he stated 'within a day or two.' Personally, I think it will start this weekend, and I said as much to him. He said that's definitely possible since most folks would already be home.
You can believe this or not, you can prepare or not. Doesn't matter. If some of you want to prepare (if you haven't already) do it NOW. Get the basics today. Get extra dog food/cat food if you have pets. Get extra feminine hygiene products if you have females in your family. This isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It might be too late to get ready, but my conscience requires me to try and help.
If you have any questions about what to get or do, I'll help where I can. I've been prepping for 15 years. You won't get to where I am, but maybe we can save some folks. Stay safe. 9 of diamonds anon here btw. Stay safe you autistic fucks. Godspeed.