Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 10 / ?]

Alliance jiu jitsu thread

ID:Ugxx6wBN No.9798236 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is no way that those guys at jiu jitsu could have ever thought we would arrive at the day of judgement and I would like it when they would say, "Surprise, we doing all this secret shit behind your back while we were stealing your semen so our sons wouldn't have to get their wives pregnant with their own inferior semen and also so they wouldn't have to ask you to do the direct deposit into the vaginas." IMO, they were all planning on fucking me the whole time, and the ones who weren't doing obviously are the worms who are trying to say that they were actually serving two masters while obeying that other piece of shit's every word and lending their silent consent to every manner of evil sent my way. Those other pieces of shit say, "I wasn't the main one," but I say, "You were the main one lending your silent consent which is the the linchpin of the whole thing and it the whole entire plan of my enemies was totally predicated, 100% in every way, on that silent consent you lent without which they would have been up shit creek had you said, "You should be killed for holding the Lord you hold him in." They say that the consent is not the main crime, but IMO it is the main crime.