Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Stupid story & looking for normie advice

ID:2SG/cR3B No.980214 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so I graduated from high school a year ago. I didn't have many friends, but there was this one Asian boy who really liked me for some reason. I considered him more of an acquaintance, but he saw me as one of his best friends. A few months ago, I got some texts on the phone. He somehow got my phone number even though I never gave it to him. He asks me how I'm doing, what I'm up to, etc. He tells me about how he hangs with all these girls from our high school. Most of them are average looking, but there are a few cuties. I check his FB to verify, and he has pics with all the girls he hangs with. After some chitchat, he reveals to me that he is gay. I was kind of shocked, but I didn't make a big deal about it. He apparently thought I was gay too, but then I told him that I'm not. He wants to hang out with me soon. I don't know if I should do it. I frankly didn't like being around him, but I was very anti-social during high school, so I got stuck with him when we had to do partner projects. I also never dated or had sex. Anyway, do you think it's worth meeting up with him and then hooking up with some of his slutty female friends? Gay guys are like a magnet for these kinds of girls. Is it worth transitioning into a normie and fooling around? I was raised as a devout Christian, and I fervently opposed sex before marriage until I started watching atheist videos on youtube a couple years ago, but now I am more of an agnostic. I still kind of feel guilty by the thought of having premarital sex, but I don't want to live a secluded life anymore. This is kind of a stupid story but whatever. I'm posting this on bant because everyone on r9k and adv seem to be in a similar situation, and I'd prefer to hear from people who aren't entirely mentally unstable.