Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[116 / 23 / ?]

A theory about the Q-stuff/"adrenochrome"/etc.

No.9829773 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is actually the third or fourth wave of these "reports." Since 2017, there has been at least one per year. This reminds me of the increasingly-wild conspiracy theories which became popular after the 2001 attacks in the US.

>Hologram planes!
>Secret plasma weapons at the Pentagon!
>All the 'victims' were crisis actors!

The one thing you RARELY saw was serious, fact-based discussion of the actual conspiracy, like the Israeli 'art' students who had gotten arrested after the attacks. Or 'Urban Moving Systems,' etc. Popular conspiracy-theorists like Alex Jones NEVER mentioned this stuff. Instead, they focused on science-fiction theories about illusions and super-secret hyper-advanced government technology.

This strategy worked. It killed most actual discussion of the September 11 conspiracy, since most conspiracy theorists became associated with sci-fi-believing retards and bad-faith actors. We even had the same defenses of the bad actors:

>At least it's waking people up!
>Millions of people believe the government is lying! We're winning!!!

The Q stuff seems to be the same. The ultimate goal is make conspiracy researchers look retarded. The goal is to "muddy the waters" with a torrent of bullshit. And, once again, it's working. And look at how it is already being used to support stuff like neocon foreign policy (ie, it was good to assassinate that Iranian general because he wore a ring, which apparently means something within the Q cinematic universe...)

That's what I see so far. And I've seen this show before.