Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[246 / 31 / ?]

The Holy Bible is your complete and unerring instruction book

No.9838871 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do we deal with Jewry, Hollywood, and other such satanic minions from the pit of hell? We are so small, and yet they are so wealthy and influential. It can all seem so hopeless. What does God say?

Hosea 4:17- Ephraim [main tribe of Israel] is joined to idols. Leave him alone!

Revelation 22:11-12
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Romans 12:19
New International Version
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

What worse judgement is there than a loving God who ceases to pursue a relationship with you? The omniscient creator leaving you to wallow in bullshit and spend eternity in hellfire.

Matthew 7:6. Do not give to dogs what is holy. Do not cast pearls before swine; they will trample them underfoot and turn and attack you.

They have already been told of the good news. The rest is up to them and God.

Reality and the long game is on our side.