Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

ID:dFcFbgZi No.9841807 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok so is anybody else addicted to giving girls money, specially really hot ones that you know would never in a million years be into you.
I'm not even talking about the whole findom scene or whatever, since those girls are just like reading of a script. I mean like real girls, who've never
really experienced this sort of thing. For example, once i found a girl on Whisper, she was really hot and i just straight up offered to give her money.
As we talked i found out that in her lowerclassmen years of college she was a huge slut who fucked a bunch of men, women, and had like all sorts of threesomes.
She even send me pics, and vids of her fucking these guys, completely getting dominated. I ended up sending her like 2,500 dolalrs in total, and i'm by no
means rich so it really put a dent in my wallet, but i had the best nuts of my life. One of the things that really got me off was that i wasn't her type at all.
She wasn't mean about it or anything, or humilitated me or any of that fantasy stuff but she did straight up say she would never have sex with me, meanwhile i'm
sending her thousands of dollars and i'm getting to watch the sexual adventures she had with other men. I love that denial.
We kind of stopped communicating once i ran out of money, but once i save up again i'll definitly contact her again. It's sort sort of sad that she says she's
kind of done with her slutty phase, like all those videos she showed me were years old.

What i'm really trying to do is to find a really slutty sorority party type girl that's at her peak of "riding the cock carousel", and just completely pay everything
for her, and fund her party lifestyle. All i would want is that she keep me up to date about the fun she's having, specially about the guys she's fucking. If i can get
videos like with the girl i mentioned that would be perfect.

Honestly i sort of just want to live out the "beta bucks" scenario, but how do i go about finding a girl for this?