Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[130 / 17 / ?]

** NEED HELP FAST ** My mom is now calling Roadside Assistance, Corona Update

No.9850630 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yesterday at 10am: I log onto /pol/, to tell /pol/ that my parents are NOT taking this CoronaVirus seriously, and they keep going to the local stores, and then coming back home, endangering us since they could bring the virus home with them... they said only a tiny-percentage of people in town are infected, I Tried telling them about Exponential Growth but they didn't want to hear it, you guys told me to secretly disable the car....

Yesterdy at roughly 6pm: I followed /pol/ 's advice, and i REMOVED the starter-relay from my mom's car, disabling it from starting

JUST THIS MORNING: My mom went to start her car, it WOULD NOT START, she thinks it's a dead battery and immediately called Roadside Assistance (I didn't think she would call Roadside Assistance because we don't have Roadside Assistance, but she is using our Neighbor's Account #).... and now they said they're on the way... so the tow truck is coming... they're going to know something is up when they see the Starter Relay removed....

..... what should I do ?? I only have about 45 minutes before the truck is here