Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[55 / 8 / ?]

pol help me please

No.9865171 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
mods dont ban this its political because its about degeneracy and jews

This is all true, it might seem like a larp but i assure you its not, just give me your opinion/advice whatever.

It all started 2 years ago, I met this girl who i started going out with, and I also had a best friend (Jewish) who was struggling. His old friend group bullied him or whatever so i brought him into my "squad", at this point im already knee deep in /pol/ but i didnt believe, or want to believe all the jew hate, then I read the bible and heard from Jesus more about jews. I almost didnt believe it, i dont know why, but it seemed like i was testing god. I dont have sex with the girl because i was a beta. Time passes, he ends up fucking her, i find out from others. Litteraly stunned when I heard. Freak out, go into isolation, lsd every weekend, weed every hour, went heavy into /pol/.

Now here I am a year later, they're still together and Im still a virgin, ive basically lost my mind here desu. Its so mind shattering when your best friend and the girl your with get together, it really cracked my brain, i took him in because he was lonely and sad, and he turned around and made me lonely and sad.

pol geniunly give me advice, ive been in this dark room for 8 months now since i dropped out of college, the drugs have taken a big toll on me and I need serious therapeutic help (but i can only afford pol posting)