Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

Really developing feelings for a girl I can't have

ID:m7pcIcBK No.9905003 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys I just want to vent because I can't tell any real people in my life about this. I'm in love with a girl that it would be almost impossible for me to be with.

>I have a girlfriend who I fall out of love with frequently but can't seem to shake (i'm pathetic I know but there's a lot going on there)
>senior year of college and randomly developed feelings for one girl I've known for the past 3 years
>cute, short girl, adorable laugh and smile, virgin, innocent, watches anime and shit with me
>I happen to know that she is in love with another friend of mine who also has a long distance girlfriend
>In a month (maybe sooner due to corona) I'll be going home to a girl I don't know that I even want to spend my life with and I'm afraid I'll never get over this girl
>worst part is even if I didn't have a gf and she didn't like my friend I've made myself look like an awful boyfriend with all the fights and screaming me and my current gf have so I doubt she would even consider me acceptable to date
>feels bad bros

I know this shit is gay it just feels good typing it out.