Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / ?]

ID:B2l0iXhc No.9906650 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Am I weird if I find the faces of masked girls sexually attractive? Is there something wrong with me?
It started with me doing research on coronavirus. I saw some pictures and watched some videos.
And something just clicked in me - the masks on girls makes you focus on the eyes and its absolutely beautiful. I couldn't stop looking.
The eyes of masked girls are so , clear, and knowing - you can see the soul in their eyes.
And the way they eyerape - so sexy, so graceful, so confident, so seductive.
But the best part of their faces is how expressive they are, how clearly they express their emotions.
You can feel their confidence, You can see their feelings, unlike many other other women.
Masked girls are perhaps the physical embodiment of pure sexuality and femininity.
I mean, if femininity was given a physical shape, it would be a masked girl. I see a masked girl, and I see "I am woman".
Masked girls represent the purest form of femininity - a seductive, powerful, confident on one side,
and a misterious, on the other, perfectly blended into the physical embodiment of femininity.
Compared to masked girls, normal women just cannot stack up.
The most beautiful woman on Earth could not possibly hope to even compare to the raw beauty of an masked girls.
I've always admired the faces of masked girls, but it was only recently that I actually found they're sexually attractive.