Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 4 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:el7H2gnb No.9914656 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was sitting in the parking lot at McDonald's today using their internet and working on my paper, which I am now shooting for a 4/4 upload date. I noticed the wriggler implant started going off every few minutes. (As I'm writing this the acoustic device played the voice of that nigger Helene saying, "Right" and someone threw a pebble at my window or something.) I noticed a white truck had pulled up next to me. When I was looking at the occupants to ponder if it was them, they started spastically moving their hands in their window unnaturally every time I would glance at them so as to let me know they had a camera on my face or else are privy to my rape-based brain scan data.

Overall, it seems like there's less implants in there now than there was. There is still a zapper which is quite painful physically, and there is one buzzer as well which is more painful than the zapper because as an anal vibrator it is an extremely rapey sexual torture device, and there is also one or more wrigglers in there too, and that is by far the most painful one because it is like Helene has finger up my ass saying, "Whatcha doin?" The wriggler is the rapiest most painful one of them all.

During my recent anal self-exams, I can feel that almost all of the fascia between the two anal sphincter has been cut away on the 9:00 side. There is literally a giant hole in the tissue now where 500 different rapists have stabbed me during the sexual assault so as to implant a sexual torture device into the stab wound. I guess these infidels whose children are going to get botfly larvae on their eyelids say, "It's ok because the tiny stab wound causes only a little bit of permanent damage to the Sovereign Lord's body." However, since they have used that reasoning to allow 500 different people to inflict the same stab wound and subcutaneous slicing on me, the entire body of connective tissue between the two sphincters in now totally gone between 9 and 6 oclock.