Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 6 / ?]

ID:m0k1VsqE No.9959054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Waking up next to my cute husband... Listening to his adorable breathing... Snuggling him until he wakes up... Wishing him a good morning and kissing him... Helping him with his morning wood with my hand and mouth... Swallowing so that there is no mess... Cooking a breakfast for my husband... Kissing him one last time before going to work... Thinking about him the entire day... Escaping the workplace early and purchasing flowers and chocolate to surprise my love... Placing flower petals from the front door to our bed... Hiding the chocolate under his pillow... Waiting for him to come back home and to follow the trail... Jumping on him once he finds the chocolate... Spending the next ten minutes cuddling with him... Whispering sweet words to his ears... Passionately attending to all of my love's needs... Having friendly banter whilst playing vidya with him... Leaving him alone for the rest of the evening and night because free time is important... Going to bed but waiting for my bunny to show up... Pretending to be asleep when he shows up... Listening to him trying his best not to wake me up... Feeling him embracing you... Feeling his warmth... Feeling his heartbeat... Spending a night with my adorable husband Ade...