Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[232 / 38 / ?]

SHOWTIME; IRAN: HORMUZ BOOGALOO.

No.9972731 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just a little over 24 hours ago, I was In Transit from The Brooks Range to Anchorage.
Just South of Houston Ak on The Parks Highway, I was nearly blown of the road by a C5M at Mach 75 On The Deck. I was on a curve at speed myself, the snow deep and the ice thick. It was dark and foggy, but I assure you I had no trouble identifying the aircraft.
I regained control of the rig and pulled over to make some yellow snow.
As soon as I exited the vehicle, 4 more Galaxies blasted over.
When I told you Helzapoppin' in the last thread, it wasn't lip service.
I can now tell you what Happened, as most of our Diolomatic Staff and Families from Iraq and a couple of surrounding localities are now Safe.
We Mass Evacuated all Diolomatic Staff from Iraq, as there are Catastroohic Event within Iran which are currently Classified.
What I CAN tell you, is that Iran has just deployed Hoveyzeh Cruise Missiles to QESHM ISLAND. THESE MISSILES HAVE INERTIAL SATTELITE GUIDANCE and have a range of 1,350 kilometers.
This is not the only Deployment within the last 72 Hours ,but clearly delineates the Brevity of the situation, which is deteriorating rapidly.
I can assure you there are Forces in control in some areas of Iran which fully intend to shoot down an American Aircraft with American Service Personell on board.
There is No Time to be cryptic.
Nuclear possesion with delivery capacity to Tel Aviv has been Confirmed by reliable sources.
American and Israeli F35 Squadrons
are In The Air.
RAF ASSIST.
THE QUEEN WILL SPEAK TO THE NATION SUNDAY.
>inb4source