Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 9 / ?]

No.9978745 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know what /pol/, I wanted to create this thread to target these speed demons that believe there is such a thing as a "fast lane".

Listen, bud, I drive in the left lane because it makes me feel more comfortable. You come flying up on my ass, I'm just going to tap the breaks a little bit to teach you a lesson. I drive the speed limit, there is literally no reason for you to be so close to me I can't see your headlights in my rearview mirror.

I know a lot of you younger guys like to sleep in until the last minute possible, but why don't you try being a responsible adult? That means leaving for work 10 minutes early so you don't feel the need to break the law by driving too fast on the interstate.

My dad taught me to drive with a cup of hot coffee on the dashboard. There is no reason for that cup to spill. I drive safe and within the speedlimit set forth by the state. You guys need to grow up and realize not everything is handed to you.

So no, I'm not getting out of the left lane. That lane wasn't put there for you to break the law by speeding. Grow up. Keep testing me son, I just might use my breaks a bit more haha