Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[90 / 68 / ?]

For /e/ - Giving Back On Another Slow Day...

No.1467671 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /e/, I'm the anon responsible for the "Slow Day..." thread that is still ranked as one of the highest over at the 4chan archive (check it out).

Today is another slow day at home so its time to give /e/ another gift. I'm uploading my ZIP archive of my 750 best /e/ pictures. The ZIP is 74 MB in size.

For /e/ - April 9th 2012
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yp7cgw

Apologies in advance for the naming convention of the files - I use a fairly archaic way of keeping things organized. My best advice is to just do a slideshow to go through and see what you like (it doesn't take long).

These pictures are a compilation from about five years worth of stuff. None of it is censored. I'm a graphic designer by trade and if I come across a picture I like that is censored or has other crap (shitty background, sweat pouring out of every pore, etc) then I edit it to fix the problem. As such, many of the pictures are cleaned up and edited, so it may be worth a look through for that alone since many of them are unique.

Of course, don't take my word for it - I'll post 50 at random to give a preview. I'm giving back for all that I have taken.