Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[105 / 89 / ?]

/e/ ENF Themed Story

No.1556544 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey everyone, just that guy who promised he'd write a story with pictures accompanying it that sort of show the scene.

Don't remember? It was in one of those like 11 different ENF themed threads... No? That's fine. Didn't expect you to.

All you need to know is that I'm going to post a picture, and a couple of paragraphs describing the situation.

I apologize for the lack of consistency at times. Types of clothing, body shape/size, things like colors, time of days, general location, and things like that won't stay the same between images. I avoided using things from the same source as that would be cheating. I also avoided doing much in the way of altering an images besides the occasional cropping. I do my best though to keep clothing count and type to stay the same.

It was fun writing, but took forever. Finding pictures in my folders that fit together like this was tough too.

Enough babbling, time to get started.

“Eee!” I screamed, my friends around me giggling. I quickly struggled to pull my skirt back down.

It was just another normal day before that moment. My friends and I were just finishing up some after school chores. Things were going fine until suddenly I felt a cold breeze on the back of my legs.

I didn’t think anything was too odd, at first. Yet when I put my hand behind me to feel what was happening, I felt nothing but skin. I realized that my skirt was no longer covering my backside!

That’s when I looked around and felt for my skirt, finding it bumped up around my waist. All my friends were smiling and giggling, just looking at my exposed panties.

I know they’re just other girls, but it was still quite embarrassing.

One of them in particular, Suzie, couldn’t wipe the smirk from her face! I told them to lay off, but she really seemed to enjoy my embarrassment.

I know it’s not the biggest deal, a few of your friends seeing your underwear, but I’m a bit shy. So I was happy once they finally let up and we got back to work!