Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 31 / ?]

No.1569821 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do shows like Ikkitousen, Divergence Eve, Angel Links, Amazing Nurse Nanako, Desert Punk ect... hate us? They offer excellent animation in the breast category and give every situation where nipples could be exposed and then pull back with hair falling in all the right places or when armor/clothing gets damaged the nipple area just so happens to be unaffected, or worse yet, there is some light/debris/fog/steam/anything else blocking the goods with perfect timing/placement. These shows will also lure us in by actually exposing a fully naked breast (nipples and all) in the first or second episode just to get us hooked and then take it all away (sneaky bastards). Why do this? Make your great show awesome by not holding back. Give us (me) the nipple exposure that we (I) crave. The shows that do deliver like this are few and far between and there needs to be more of them. Picture and thread related to all of the nights I suffered blue balls watching episode after episode of nippleless breasts (and the proof of the tease with the actual nipples shown)