Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 20 / ?]

PUBLIC SPEAKING - ENF Timestop ecchi story

No.1587599 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A delicate, supple hand shoots up a few rows in front of you.

“Excuse me, Teacher,” You can hear Shuni’s melodic voice rise above the raucous commonly known as class A.

Your teacher, Mr. Akita, a small man of at least 90 years, responds dejectedly “Yes, what is it Shuni…”

“As the new class representative, I think I should give a speech to the class before I give one to the school tomorrow, don’t you agree?”

“Fine, fine, normally class rep just organized the dance, but whatever you feel is necessary...”

She slowly rises from her desk and makes her way to the front of the room, her long and modest dress flowing in her wake. You wish she would wear the standard issue school uniform, which features a highly provocative green skirt, but her daddy owns half of Miyagi, so she doesn’t have to. You’ve never seen it before, but you’re sure her ass is as perfect as her tits.

“Thank you all very much for giving me the honor to …”

You stop hearing the words of her speech and simply focus on the sound of her voice. It is this sound that you hear every night in your dreams. Of course, in your dreams, she is usually confessing her love to you. Or requiting the love you’ve confessed to her.

As you ponder this possibility, your eyelids begin to get heavy and you feel yourself drifting off to sleep.

“--- HEY! Four eyes!” Mapo, one of the other boys in the class, interrupts you. He’s tall for his age, but also fat. His voice is booming and angry all the time.

“You mean me?” You respond, dazed.

“Yeah, you! What’s the matter, is her speech so boring?”

“No, no, I just ---“

“Pay attention when my girlfriend is talking!”

As the words begin to sink in, you feel as though you’re in quicksand. Your head is filled with questions. When did Shuni get a boyfriend? Why Mapo? Everyone knows he’s a loser! What did I do wrong? Why couldn’t she be wearing a shorter skirt? I wish I could have sex with her!