Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!1dmsCurAEpR
[352 / 186 / ?]

Image Mod Request Thread

!!1dmsCurAEpR No.1646888 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, I make /e/cchi pictures even more lewd than they already are! If you have a picture that needs less clothes, post it here.

A couple of things, as always:
1. Make sure what they're wearing is revealing enough for a nude edit to be reasonable.
2. I can't get to everybody, so it'd be nice if people were honest and only requested one thing at a time. Patience is a virtue ㅇㅅㅇ
3. If you're an artist, and you see one I haven't gotten to, by all means fill those requests. More artists = more love
4. High quality base images are appreciated! This is an odd and subjective rule, but images with stylized (but proportional) anatomy, interesting composition, etc. are all good candidates for edits.
5. Keep the images /e/ related. No lolis, no /h/ images. Borderline /u/ should be fine as long as it isn't explicitly lesbian.
6. I check this thread (and start on edits) in the very early morning EST

and an extra note about decensoring requests: As an artist, I'm generally better at shading and volume than I am at drawing detailed anatomy down there. So that's why uncensor requests aren't really my forte, even though I have done them in the past. (they take longer to get "right" for me)

I've also been interested in making 2D images stereoscopic...no guarantees either, since it's something I'm not experienced in, but I figured I'd at least try it out.