Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 36 / ?]

No.1686082 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My friend and I both wrote a story and we wanted to know which one was the best. They're both shit we just want to know which one is less shit.

person 1: we would be getting into a fight, he would be slowly cornering me to the wall and i would reach my hand to slap him. he would stop my hand and push me to the wall pinning me on it. he would tell me to shut up and he would start kissing my neck and unbuttoning my shirt. he would french kiss me while moving his tongue energetically in my mouth. he would take off my shorts and rub my pussy through the fabric and he would take off my bra and then he would take off my wet panties. he would lift me off the ground and i would lock my leg around him still facing my back to the wall for support. he would grab onto my ass and i would grind on his hard throbbing cock. he would suck on my nipple and bite it playfully and then he would insert his cock into me as he pushes my back onto him crushing my breasts into his chest as he cums into me

person 2: the girl would be wearing a shirt no bra panties and sock and she would have her back turned to me and she would start rubbing her ass on my dick through my pants, and then after i got really hard she would turn around, get on her knees and unzip my pants and take my dick out and start rubbing it and licking it then she would get up and sit on my legs and hug me pressing her boobs on me and she would start grinding me then she would move her panties to the side so she let my penis in and then she would start riding me and i would twist her nipples and when i was about to cum i would hug her close against me