Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!oyVWnIbhUY
[93 / 41 / ?]

Observe D/e/censoring

!oyVWnIbhUY No.1821735 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I've been zooming through the threads for a few weeks now taking requests for people and doing my own work and I have noticed an interest in people wanting to see how D/e/censoring is done (or watch it being done)
In response to this I will be using my stream account with Picarto.tv to stream D/e/censoring for you guys to watch (had an anon observe the other day while I colored something for him, I am up for that too)
I will try to keep up with this relatively regularly for as long as people seem interested. Keep in mind I am no way perfect, you might see some stuff I do that you think sucks, I am learning along the way and I might quit out on something if I dont like how its going (rather rare as I tend to pick things I think I can do)
So! I will not be working tomorrow and my weekend starts today and I will be streaming tonight for a while at : https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=CirculusStreaming
Feel free to stop by, comment, and ask questions. Keep in mind I am not working on the same screen as the window is open so it might take me a second to respond. I will most likely be working in the evenings but check back any time. I will try to stream whenever I am working and I have a lot of free time after work.
I know this is wordy, but I hope some people take interest. Let me know if you have any questions I will keep an eye on this thread.
Pic is related, its one I worked on.