Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 10 / ?]

Would you work in a Factory making Work Bikes

No.1236099 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a designer and manufacturing guru that is looking to get into a full production facility creating a wide variety of Work Bikes and am motivated to take my ideas all the way to market.

I am in the spotlight as a vendor from years of appealing to major corps and small businesses to use our vehicles as a replacement for the motorized fleets that are in use today. I also have a huge market waiting with many nations that are looking for these to hit the streets in mass, but are waiting for the right concept to be made for their needs.

So asking /n/ what's your opinion on Work Bikes and employment on a bike or trike?

Would you :

1) Work in a factory that manufactured/assembled Work Bikes and Trailers for Personal Use Markets and Commercial Fleet retrofits?

2) Would you take a job employed as a rider of a fleet of Work Bikes if the positions were readily available in your area, and a thriving network was established to employ hundreds by bike. Delivering for EBay Now, Amazon, UPS, FedEx, Dashed, Mr. Delivery, Etc.

3) Would you value the creation of a personal use trike or trailer that could replace the normal everyday uses of a motorized vehicle?

Just asking for people's opinions and to start up a decent discussion