Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[83 / 19 / ?]

No.1511870 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's amazing that the cycling industry still doesn't have the balls to raise drop bars above the saddle, even though 90% of their customers would prefer it. It takes drugged-up mentally-ill hipster brands like Crust to lead the way on every fucking improvement. Meanwhile Riv has moved on to fucklong chainstays and high trail geometry.
Mark my words: in 10 years road bikes will have sky-high drop bars and fucking posers will actually start using something besides the hoods. God damn I fucking hate cycling so much and it's entirely because of the idiot racer-marketing hype train. If I see another clueless guy riding his hybrid in full kit I'm going to flip out. STOP ABUSING THESE PEOPLE YOU FUCKS. UNRACE YOUR SHIT SO CYCLING CAN GROW. NOBODY WANTS TO WEAR THE DIAPER PANTS AND GRIND THEIR TAINT ON RAZOR THIN SADDLES YOU STUPID ASSHOLES. WE NEED A GOD DAMN LEADER. WE NEED GRANT PETERSON ON THE BOARD OF GIANT. WE NEED MATT CRUST REVAMPING GT. WE NEED ANALOG CYCLES GUY TAKING OVER KONA. STOP WITH THE BOOMER SHIT. RAISE THE FUCKING BARS UP