Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 11 / ?]

No.1574740 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I could not imagine anything worse than being killed in a passenger airline crash. Everything is going smoothly and then suddenly your aircraft pitches violently and rolls into a dive. If you have a seatbelt on you’re lucky but only momentarily. The aircraft enters a free fall while the entire cabin fills with screams, those in the bathroom or not buckled into their seats are thrown around like rag dolls - peoples heads smashing into one another or the ceiling. The elapsed time makes you realize the pilots can not correct the aircraft and it sets in that you’re going to die. During daytime and with a window seat you are at least granted knowledge of the impact distance. At night it is a complete surprise. You’re stuck in a tube filled with screaming and frantic people until the moment you make contact with the earth, likely upside down. You know you’re going to die, you just don’t know when. It’s a surprise, like being sniped in the head. Depending on the nature of the accident you could be trapped in the windowless bathroom tumbling around covered in shit or you could be sucked out of the fuselage from explosive decompression and free fall into an engine nacelle or the starry expanse. Any scenario is completely disturbing and unpleasant to think about. I would never wish to experience this in my life.