Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[81 / 10 / ?]

No.1742187 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What the fuck is the point of helmets? I don't care if some moron in Ohio lobotomized himself mountain biking, the odds are one in a million. I'm not covering my naturally aerodynamic temples with a giant plastic bowl that could catch enough wind to move a Spanish galleon. Thats like me posting pic related and saying "Did you remember to wear your 16th century bronze codpiece today /n/?" I also feel like you'd have to be kind of a fucking pussy to get hurt just falling down. I threw myself on the floor six times in two different rooms to test and I felt literally nothing, its just the fucking ground it's not going to hurt you if you have any muscle at all. I got in a car accident two years ago going 80mph and I was totally fine thanks to my muscles protecting my body parts from spazzing out and getting sprained. My airbags didn't even go off, my head ricochet between my steering wheel and headrest at least 4 times but I didn't even get whiplash. Bikes can't go even close to 80mph so explain to me why I should wear a helmet biking and not driving which is much more dangerous?

If you wear a helmet you're a cockless pussy and you should fucking die.