Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!OS7PxlLkFR/
[51 / 8 / 20]

The truth about unracing

!!OS7PxlLkFR/ No.1790256 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today while out riding I met the first and only "unracer" I've seen who was not a total fraud. He was old - literally old enough to be someone's great grandfather. He was as wise as the mountains and as strong as an ox. He had all the meme unraced parts, I won't get into the details of his build to avoid dox, but steel of course. Rest assured this man's bike could have come off a radavist shitpost. The parts that are normally only used by poseurs, like a kid wearing his dad's suit, but this man actually rode them like they were a natural part of his gear.

Which got me thinking some. Is the unracer movement just stolen valor, but commercialized to sell gear? Like, is it 20 and 30somethings who have been tricked by marketers into thinking they can buy the gravitas of a man who has been riding since the dawn of the atomic age, and all the other riders will see the meme parts and think "we should look up to this person"?

I always thought it was just slowpoke cope but this would actually explain things on many more levels. It's more like a kid carrying around a pipe and wearing a fedora hoping to be mistaken for a professor.