Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[79 / 14 / 50]

No.1865456 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My hot take is leftoids and lycra-wearing sperglords is precisely why cycling would never pick up in the USA as primary infrastructure in cities. Everything about cycling has bad PR.

People will be in denial about this but rollerblading as a whole sport and as a method of getting around, the entire industry collapsed over being seemed as gay. Cycling IS gay precisely because of lycra wearing sperglords, environmentalists, urbanites and leftoids.

USA culture is very peculiar about shit like this, skateboarding died around the time rollerblading became big and it took Tony Hawk Pro-Skater to make it cool and put it back in the mainstream again, I think honestly the Red-Hook Crit would have been the event that would've made cycling cool. I think if you want people to ride bicycles you need to create cultural milestone, culture is king in the USA. Entire industries and modes of transportation live and die by this. Throw away the facts about no fuel-cost, no insurance, good for the environment.

None of that matters, what matters at the end of the day is if this is cool.