Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[123 / 14 / 1]

Anons Living in Walkable Cities...

No.2017733 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup, hoes. Where do Anons that want the walkable city experience live? I am a software engineer, young guy, looking to grow my career so it has to be a city that at least has a tech sector.
I currently live in the 'burbs and it's fucking dogshit.
>WFH
>go outside
>get in car
>come back
>get in house
>go outside later to walk the dog
>only children playing and parents outside
>people my age only leave their house to get in their cars and despawn from the map
>feels like nobody really lives here, just come to die
>everybody in their pod home

>I just want to live in a place where I can walk to most places and see my neighbors doing the same.
> I just want to live in a place where some dumb roastie on her phone can't dictate how quickly I can reach my destination.
> I just want to live in a place where I don't have to sit at a red light for 3 minutes when I'm THE ONLY CAR ON THE ROAD
>I just want to live in a place where I can walk to a bar and actually recognize the people there, like my cute neighbor
> I just want to live in a place where I can walk or bike to places.

I know you fucks all avoid homeless, libtards, and nignogs, so how are you guys liking living in these areas where these people are rampant, but you get to experience the walkable city life?
If I have to live another year in a lonely suburb as a young guy looking to have fun ima blow my brains out so how the fuck do anons deal with living in a place like NYC with all the shit that comes with it? Considering the move bros...