Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[83 / 1 / 1]

Trump caught lying again — ‘I know nothing about Project 2025′ — and there are receipts

No.1310565 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Project 2025 — the Republicans’ 900-page plan to burn down the federal government, impose Christian Nationalism policies on the nation, and expand Donald Trump’s presidential powers if he wins a second term — is a polling disaster.

The more voters learn about it, the more they reject it.

And that’s why Trump on Friday posted on social media: “I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying, and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

Project 2025 would implement conservative and Christian nationalists policies regarding climate change, LGBTQ+ communities, abortion, foreign aid, education, health care, taxes and more. Few, if any, aspects of American society would escape.

Trump immediately was called on his lie — along with being mocked for saying he disagreed with an agenda he knew nothing about.

The Biden campaign posted a video of Trump shaking hands with Project 2025 mastermind, Kevin Roberts president of the ultra-conservative Heritage Foundation, whom Trump says “is doing an unbelievable job.”

The campaign posted another video that shows “Trump’s press secretary [Karoline Leavitt] is literally starring in ads for Project 2025.”

The campaign also pointed out that Trump’s “top aide and former bag boy John McEntee, is ... behind Project 2025.”

More evidence: Trump’s Super PAC is running ads, encouraging voters to “learn about Trump’s Project 2025,” and the Trump campaign chose Project 2025 leader Russ Vought to co-lead the RNC’s Platform Committee.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/07/trump-caught-lying-again-i-know-nothing-about-project-2025-and-there-are-receipts.html